Posted on April 18, 2017
Personal Administrative Assistant at PLURCanada
PLURCanada is a small boutique marketing agency specializing in SEM, SEO, and website development. We have a head office in Vancouver, and branches in LA, Calgary, Maribor, and Vienna. We help the little fish make a big splash by creating a strong online presence for businesses that align with PLUR’s values.
We’re looking for a team player with a positive attitude and good work ethic. Someone that can take direction and feedback and follow-through on assigned tasks. This is a part-time, entry level position with huge opportunities for growth. On the job training is provided.
You’ll be joining a fun and passionate group of free-thinkers and big dreamers. We strongly value camaraderie and support among the PLUR family. We encourage personal and professional growth both within and outside of the company. Best of all you’ll be working in an office with one of the best view of the city, and two amazing cats.
As a successful candidate you:
- Can problem solve, have good analytical skills, and exercise excellent judgment.
- Have solid interpersonal skills and know how to build positive relationships.
- Have an aptitude to learn and take on new challenges.
- Are a team player with enthusiasm, a positive attitude, and high integrity.
- Have a keen eye for attention to detail and accuracy.
As a Personal Administrative Assistant you will:
- Manage communication and maintain positive working relationships with clients and other team members. Including taking dictation, writing emails, and answering phones.
- Provide technical marketing, administrative, and sales support as needed. Including updating client sites, generating marketing reports, transcribing meeting notes, posting blog articles, editing documents, electronic filing, and invoicing.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of standards, policies, and procedures.
- Execute general office duties and tasks as assigned. Including running business related errands, making deposits, and restocking supplies.
- Provide back-up support to other group members in the performance of job duties as required.
- Report to the CEO and lead Project Manager.
The Personal Administrative Assistant Position:
- Is based in a home office in Vancouver, BC.
- Earns $13/hour to start.
- Works 10 hours per week. Ideally, 9 am to 11 am, 5 days a week.
- Provides on the job training and opportunities for growth.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Human being.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Better than average computer skills.
Bonus Points if you are familiar with:
- Star Wars
- Microsoft Office
- Apple Mail and Outlook
- Macs and Pcs
- Know what PLUR means 🙂
How to Apply:
Send your resume and cover letter to the PLUR A-Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org by May 15th 2017 with the subject: Joining the PLUR A-Team.